BIOS One Time Repair Service
BIOS ONE TIME REPAIR SERVICE
This service is being delivered with the Product, subject to the following terms and conditions.
During the service Period, BIOS will repair the Product ONE TIME upon its return (Subject to availability of parts from manufacturer ).
NO Replacement for any claims, Except for deliveries with defective items, Not turning on and has to return to store with 03 days of Delivery.
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER AND BIOS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- BROKEN OR MISSING WARRANTY SEAL
ANY PHYSICAL DAMAGES
- DELIVERY OR INSTALLATION, OR LABOR CHARGES FOR INSTALLATION OR SETUP OF THE PRODUCT, ADJUSTMENT OF CUSTOMER CONTROLS ON THE PRODUCT, AND INSTALLATION OR REPAIR OF ANTENNA SYSTEMS OUTSIDE OF THE PRODUCT
- High Voltage Short circuits damaging CPU and GPU.
- Any Battery Issues
- DAMAGES CAUSED BY MISUSE, ABUSE, ACCIDENTS, FIRE, THEFT, DISAPPEARANCE, MISPLACEMENT, FLUCTUATIONS AND POWER SURGES, CONNECTIONS TO IMPROPER VOLTAGE OR INCORRECT ELECTRICAL LINE VOLTAGE, VIRUSES, MALWARE, RECKLESS, WILLFUL, OR INTENTIONAL CONDUCT
- DAMAGES CAUSED BY SERVICING NOT AUTHORIZED BY BIOS;
- DAMAGES CAUSED BY USAGE THAT IS NOT IN ACCORDANCE WITH PRODUCT INSTRUCTIONS OR USER MANUALS, FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE PRODUCT INSTRUCTIONS OR USER MANUALS OR FAILURE TO PERFORM CLEANING OR PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE;
- DAMAGE CAUSED BY A PRODUCT OR PART THAT HAS BEEN MODIFIED TO ALTER FUNCTIONALITY OR CAPABILITY WITHOUT THE WRITTEN PERMISSION OF BIOS
- DAMAGES CAUSED BY THE COMBINATION OF PRODUCT BRANDED PRODUCTS WITH OTHER NON-PRODUCT BRANDED PRODUCTS, ACCESSORIES, PARTS OR COMPONENTS (INCLUDING SIMS CARDS OR MEMORY CARDS) OR USE OF PRODUCTS, EQUIPMENT, SYSTEMS, UTILITIES, SERVICES, PARTS, SUPPLIES, ACCESSORIES, APPLICATIONS, INSTALLATIONS, REPAIRS, EXTERNAL WIRING OR CONNECTORS NOT SUPPLIED OR AUTHORIZED BY BIOS WHICH DAMAGE THIS PRODUCT OR RESULT IN SERVICE PROBLEMS;
- SIGNAL ISSUES, RECEPTION PROBLEMS AND DISTORTION RELATED TO NOISE, ECHO, INTERFERENCE OR OTHER SIGNAL TRANSMISSION AND DELIVERY PROBLEMS;
- RESULTS OF NORMAL USAGE, SUCH AS GRADUAL IMAGE DEGRADATION, UNEVEN SCREEN AGING, BURNED-IN IMAGES AND PIXEL FAILURE WITHIN DESIGNED Rev 0914 PN: 46.AD148.008 3 SPECIFICATIONS OR THAT DO NOT MATERIALLY ALTER THE PRODUCTS FUNCTIONALITY.
- UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OPERATION OF THE PRODUCT;
- SOFTWARE, INCLUDING THE OPERATING SYSTEM AND SOFTWARE ADDED TO YOUR PRODUCT THROUGH OUR FACTORY-INTEGRATION SYSTEM, THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE, OR THE RELOADING OF SOFTWARE;
- ANY EQUIPMENT OR COMPONENTS THAT WERE NOT INCLUDED IN YOUR PRODUCT AS ORIGINALLY SOLD TO YOU;
- LOSS OF DATA
- NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR;
- TFT LCD Defect Policy
Despite the highest possible standards, the intricate manufacturing of thin film transistor (TFT) liquid crystal display (LCD) screens may still produce slight visual imperfections. These visual imperfections do not impair the performance of Your Product.
- MINOR IMPERFECTIONS THAT MEET DESIGN SPECIFICATIONS
- COSMETIC DAMAGE OR EXTERIOR FINISH THAT DOES NOT AFFECT FUNCTIONALITY INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SCRATCHED OR CRACKED DISPLAYS;
- PRODUCTS WHERE THE SERIAL NUMBER IS MISSING, ALTERED OR DEFACED
- EXTERNAL SPEAKERS, KEYBOARDS AND MICE;
- WIRELESS DATA SERVICES PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS;
- DAMAGE CAUSED AS A RESULT OF IMPROPER TRANSPORTATION OR PACKING/PACKAGING WHEN RETURNING THE PRODUCT TO BIOS OR AN BIOS AUTHORIZED SERVICE PROVIDER;
To obtain One Time Repair Service:
You must assist BIOS in diagnosing issues with your Product and follow BIOS’s One Time Repair Service.
You must obtain One Time Repair Service From BIOS ONLY. We will not reimburse You for service performed by others.
You may be required to deliver and retrieve your Product to and from BIOS or an BIOS Authorized Service Center at your expense.
When sending a Product to BIOS or the BIOS Authorized Service Center, You must deliver the Product, freight prepaid, in either its original packaging
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR BIOS PRODUCT DURING SHIPMENT TO BIOS OR AN BIOS AUTHORIZED SERVICE CENTER.
Before providing your Product to BIOS or an BIOS Authorized Service Center for service, remove any confidential, proprietary or personal information, and removable media, such as disks, CDs, or PC Cards.
IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO BACK UP THE CONTENTS OF YOUR HARD DRIVE BEFORE SERVICES ARE PERFORMED AND REMOVE ANY DATA FROM PARTS OR PRODUCTS RETURNED TO BIOS OR AN BIOS AUTHORIZED SERVICE CENTER, INCLUDING ANY DATA YOU HAVE STORED OR SOFTWARE YOU HAVE INSTALLED ON THE HARD DRIVE.
It is possible that the contents of your hard drive will be lost or reformatted in the course of service and BIOS will not be responsible for any damage to or loss of any programs, data, or other information stored on any media or any part of any Product serviced.
IF DURING THE REPAIR OF THE PRODUCT THE CONTENTS OF THE HARD DRIVE ARE ALTERED, DELETED, OR IN ANY WAY MODIFIED,
BIOS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OF YOUR DATA WHATSOEVER. YOUR PRODUCT WILL BE RETURNED TO YOU CONFIGURED TO THE ORIGINAL FACTORY CONFIGURATION (SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY OF SOFTWARE).