Easy 24 Hours Return Policy for Defective or Damaged Items that were delivered in SEAL.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase because the product was Defective or Damaged you may return it to BIOS within 24 HOURS of the purchase date, subject to the conditions and exclusions below.
You may initiate a return or exchange online, by phone or Live Chat.Return an Item in Person
You may return an item to our Showroom. Our Showroom is located in Chaandhanee Magu, Male’ Maldives.
Please read conditions below. If all conditions are not met, BIOS reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a minimum 15% restocking fee. All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including an intact UPC code) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals and accessories. BIOS can only refund the original purchase price. Shipping and handling fees are nonrefundable.
- Opened TVs, combos and monitors 37" and larger — original packaging cannot be unsealed
- Opened computers and computer software — original packaging cannot be unsealed
- Electronic software downloads
- Opened consumable items (e.g., film, tapes, paper, bulbs, CD, DVDs, ink cartridges, etc.)
- Any computers built or modified by BIOS to customer specifications
- Select special-order merchandise, or any item indicated on the website as nonreturnable
- Underwater equipment that has been submerged
- Opened or unwrapped educational tapes and books
Defective or Damaged Items
Defective items may be repaired, exchanged or refunded at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
Refunds & Credits
Once we receive and inspect your item(s), we will refund your account. Please allow 10-15 business days for a credit to appear on your account. In most cases, we will issue your refund in the same way you made the original purchase. If payment was made by check, the refund check will be issued no sooner than 10 business days after the date of purchase. Please note: we can only refund the original purchase price. Shipping and handling fees are nonrefundable.
BIOS is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise. BIOS is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us.
We DO NOT provide a local warranty for any products sold by us .
We are not responsible for hardware Damages that occur while using the product or after delivery of the product.
Do you do repairs?
BIOS does not currently offer repairs on new or used items.