- Print, Copy, Scan, Fax
- Max Resolution: 600 x 2400 dpi
- Print Speed: 25 ppm
- Four Toner Cartridges
- Copy Speed: 25 ppm
- Fax Modem: 33.6 kb/s
- Max Scan Resolution: 19200 x 19200 dpi
- Monthly Duty Cycle: 30,000 Pages
- USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi Connectivity
With high print speeds, a large paper capacity, and fax, copy, and scan capabilities, this MFC-L3750CDW Compact LED Color All-in-One Printer from Brother works great in a home or small office. Copy and print speeds can reach 25 ppm in both black and white and color thanks to a 50-page automatic document feeder. Duplex printing utilizes both sides of a sheet and helps you save on paper. A relatively compact size ensures the printer won't be too obtrusive in a room. Also, built-in Wi-Fi connectivity enables printing from a mobile device via Apple AirPrint, Mopria, and other services. Printer controls and settings are viewed via the 3.7" LCD touchscreen.
- Print paper up to 8.5 x 14" at 600 x 2400 dpi in black and white or color.
- Single-sheet manual feed slot accepts paper from 3 x 4.57" to 8.5 x 14".
- 25 ppm printing speeds keep up with your workflow.
- Mobile printing via Wi-Fi is possible with Apple AirPrint, Mopria, Brother iPrint&Scan, and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Scan with either the 8.5 x 11.7" color flatbed or ADF.
- Maximum interpolated scan resolution is 19200 dpi.
- Scan to email.
- Copy up to 25 ppm in black and white or color.
- Maximum copy resolution is 600 x 600.
- Copy modes include: sorting, N-in-1, multi-copying (up to 99), and ID copy.
- Fax modem speed is 33.6 kb/s with the ability to store up to 500 pages.
- The printer also holds 200 speed dial locations.
We Also Recommend
ASUS VivoBook 14" Laptop